CountryDoc
CountryDoc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Experienced mixed animal veterinarian
16703648

5 week old lamb, slight diarrhea, didn't want to walk

Customer Question

5 week old lamb, slight diarrhea, didn't want to walk earlier, is now down and has his head thrown back and neck is stiff
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: no wounds that I can see - tetanus, would you think?
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the lamb's name?
Customer: I don't name them - call him sicko, I guess. I don't dock or castrate - Katahdin hair sheep. Lamb was healthy and rambunctious yesterday
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Them?
Customer: Others are all healthy; eating and moving. this one can't get up, head thrown back and stiff neck - possibly a bit of diarrhea and possibly a little bloat, but could be from being down
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am headed out and can't wait - I was told the vet was on line - charge me the 5 bucks and close everything down
Expert:  Dr-Bonk replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Bonk. I'm sorry your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. I just logged in and would like to help if you are still interested. Thank you.