Large Animal Veterinary

Ask a Large Animal Vet and Get Answers to Your Questions ASAP

Ask a Veterinarian,

Large Animal Veterinary

How do I fix a bearing problem in my ewes?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Answered in 5 days by:
7/29/2015
Large Animal Vet: peterpete190,
 replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model here.
Usually if a bearing fails it needs replaced as well as the housing and shaft for the bearing inspected for any wear or damaged and repaired or replaced as needed.
Thanks Pete
Hi Pete, thanks for trying to answer my question. In my world a ewe is a sheep (4 legged animal) and if she has a bearing (professional term Virginal Prolapse) she pushes out part of her Virginia which normally means she gets her throat cut. I was hoping someone from the veterinarian section of "Just Answer" would have been able to help me but it appears not.Going by the explanation above I don't think a rating is possible.Thanks for trying, Robin
Order ID: 15476206-70.
Hi Pete It would appear as though my response has not been forwarded to you, how can I rate your answer when it has no place in what I do.
I have paid $66.00 & $80.00 into Justanswer and so far I'm no further ahead in getting my Bearing (Virginal Prolapse) question answered. Sorry Pete (this was never a mechanical question) but I do not feel the $146.00 has been well spent, at this moment I cannot see how I can spend any more cash on this enquiry.
Regards
Robin
Large Animal Vet: peterpete190,
 replied 2 years ago
I apologize for the delay.
I will see if we can get this transferred to the Vet. section for you to get the help you are looking for.
Thanks Pete
peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190