Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

We just got a new Sony TV. How do we play DVD on the TTV?

Customer Question
We just got a...

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

It's a new 40 inch Sony

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't now about sources and inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

We just got the new Sony. The tech showed me how to use the DVD player, but I don't seem to do it right.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I connect on the phone so I can go to the TV while we talk?

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Laptop
5/31/2018
Laptop technician: John Castle, Computer Tech replied 23 days ago
John Castle
John Castle, Computer Tech

Hi

Can you tell me the full make and model of the TV and how it is connected to the DVD player?

Many thanks

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
It iss Toshiba Model #KD49X720E

Is this the DVD player?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
no

It says SONY TV but you are now saying Toshiba? Can you clarify