Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

The touchpad doesn’t work. Toshiba Satellite C50D-A-043. No…

Customer Question
The touchpad doesn’t work ...

The touchpad doesn’t work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshiba Satellite C50D-A-043

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I haven’t I’m getting a pop up to update windows 10 but I can’t without the touchpad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just need to know how to turn it on. It works until I enter my password ***** it stops.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Laptop
5/31/2018
Laptop technician: Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. When was the last time your touchpad was working fine?

If you connect a USB mouse to your laptop, does it work?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.