Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My laptop won’t let me enter my password. Tried starting it…

Customer Question
My laptop won’t let...

My laptop won’t let me enter my password. Tried starting it up and even removed the battery but that didn’t work. Clicked the ease of access button to make sure the filter was off. I just did an Microsoft update and problem started

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Ok, not much of a computer guy, what does that mean

Technician's Assistant: Does your laptop make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

Red lights come on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Laptop
5/31/2018
Laptop technician: Moses C,
 replied 2 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with is it windows login password?