Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Can't keep number lock on. Laptop toshiba. I do not know.

Customer Question
Can't keep number lock...

Can't keep number lock on

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Laptop toshiba

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Toshiba?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I disable the touch pad

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Laptop
5/30/2018
Laptop technician: Harry, Laptop Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Laptop Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.