Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I downloaded Windows 10 and it seems some of my original…

Customer Question
I downloaded Windows 10...

I downloaded Windows 10 and it seems some of my original software that came with the laptop was wiped out or disabled. Is it possible to download the original software?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Toshiba satellite L450 - 03D

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, that is as far as I know.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Laptop
5/28/2018
Laptop technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 2 months ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

It will depend what software it was.

some were part of the old windows and are not part of the windows 10 and will not run under windows 10.

you can usually find similar programs but not always the exact same ones. the games that came with earlier versions of windows in particular will not run under win 10. there are similar ones for win 10.

what programs exactly are you missing ?

I realize that the software has a internal problem. I have talked with the software people and they are working to correct it. It is my miscalculation, I would appreciate a refund of my $56.00. Sorry if this causes you inconvenience, you have responded very well, but the problem isn't my computer. Thank you, Howard *****.

You need to email***@******.*** they will get you a refund

I have nothing to do with billing