Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My laptop screen keeps flickering, this started happening…

Customer Question
My laptop screen keeps...

My laptop screen keeps flickering, this started happening after I updated it and I don't know if it's related to that.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It's a Lenovo ideapad FLEX 4-1470

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your IdeaPad? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I updated it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it really

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Laptop
5/27/2018
Laptop technician: Harry, Laptop Tech replied 25 days ago
Harry, Laptop Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I still do

Are you able to use it all? Do you see the proper screens and it flickers or is it not showing anything?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I can see the screen, it’s flickering
Laptop technician: Harry, Laptop Tech replied 24 days ago

Power off the laptop

Lower the screen completely closed and open it back up then power on

Do you still have the issue?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I still do

Unfortunately, this is a hardware issue that would require a local repair shop to fix.