Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Water seeped through bag and won’t start. Predator 17.

Customer Question
Water seeped through bag...

Water seeped through bag and won’t start

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Predator 17

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Predator?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Predator? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Water damage

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Laptop
5/27/2018
Laptop technician: Harry, Laptop Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Laptop Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.