Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Why does my laptop keep buffering every 20-30 seconds? Bare…

Customer Question
Why does my laptop...

Why does my laptop keep buffering every 20-30 seconds?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Please bare with me as I am not too savvy HP is the brand intel core 13

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

It is a new laptop I have not installed anything as yet

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Laptop
5/27/2018
Laptop technician: Harry, Laptop Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Laptop Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do still need assistance to problem still exists I never got a response.

Buffering is usually an issue with your Wi-Fi speed

How far away is the laptop from the router?

What is the internet speed that you have?