Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My lap top from work, has logitech mouse and key board. At…

Customer Question
My lap top from...

My lap top from work, has logitech mouse and key board. At work it works well with my dell E-port docking station. i am setting up a docking station at home, eveything is working except the key board. Help. I have changed batteries already

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell latitude E5450, brought the key board and mouse that i use in the office home, so i would not have a problem. i am using my personal HP computer and logitech key board and mouse

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Latitude? Have you installed any updates recently?

The system at work does that daily. this is a new docking station I am setting up at home, so i can do my work at home.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Laptop
You can not log onto my work computer as it has high security
5/26/2018
Laptop technician: Harry, Laptop Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Laptop Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.