Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My phone i. Samson a5. Tried to get a new pin using my

Customer Question
Samson a5 Technician's Assistant:...

Samson a5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Tried to get a new pin using my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Unlock my phone please

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Laptop
5/26/2018
Laptop technician: Harry, Laptop Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Laptop Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.