Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have no service on my acer switch 10 it dosent come on.

Customer Question
I have no service...

I have no service on my acer switch 10 it dosent come on

Technician's Assistant: What Acer product do you have?

Aspire switch 10

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

Sw5-012-11sk I think its 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

No for the last 3 month s it was in my car

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Laptop
5/25/2018
Laptop technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.

Given that it was in your car (not at all at a steady and electronics-pleasant temperature) even if turned Off all that time, it is probably in need of repair, or replacement, depending upon the extent of the failure or damage it has incurred by such storage.

However, check whether, with the battery removed, and with the Power button on it pressed and held down for 20 seconds, the laptop can then run, start up, show signs of life, when powered by the AC adapter but without the power battery in it. That sometimes revives such cases, when the battery is shorted or otherwise at fault.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer question page .... A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.