Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a HP laptop "Packard Pavilion 15". It is running

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP laptop "Packard Pavilion 15". It is running windows 10 I had to reset windows yesterday. Today it is now asking for Administrator password. I don't know what the administrator password *****? I rang Microsoft technical support and they told me that I have to contact the manufacturer of my laptop. can you help me reset the Administrator password?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

I did not install any updates, instead I picked up from the internet unwanted ads and google chrome was going to sites I did not type in. So I first did a restore, which failed, then I had to use the option to "Reset" and retain my files. This worked, but now when I start the computer it is asking me for the Administrator password, which I no longer know what that is?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I then want help to get rid of a second account name on the computer

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Laptop
5/2/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 19 days ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

Can you please upload a photo of the screen asking you for admin password? This will tell more details about system type and password ***** Thanks.

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer