Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

How do i fix a rolling or fluttering laptop screen. lot of

Customer Question

how do i fix a rolling or fluttering laptop screen. lot of static It is an Asus K501 laptop
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your K501?
Customer: windows 7
JA: What have you tried so far with your K501? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: reboot, shut down, shut off screen.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This happened once before while traveling. When I got home I hooked up the computer to a crt screen and the pictures came on. After a while I swithched on the LCD screen on the laptop and it worked. I am on the road now and don't have a CRT screen to try out again.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  bbao replied 7 months ago.

> how do i fix a rolling or fluttering laptop screen.

How does it look like? Are you able to take a video of it?

Optionally, you can request remote assistance and we may see it via a video call of FaceTime or Skype.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not at the computer right now. Might be able to facetime when we get back from dinner. How much to remotely view and fix?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just give me your best technical estimate on the fix for the $47.00 I just paid. If it doesn't fix I am done.
Expert:  bbao replied 7 months ago.

I cannot guess what your issue is, I need to see the evidence to determine what it is and provide solutions accordingly.

Please, provide a screenshot or video to show what is happening there. Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well what do you know. The laptop just fixed itself. Who do I talk to about a refund of my $47.00?
Expert:  bbao replied 7 months ago.

Please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.

JustAnswer Customer Services

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help