Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a new h p laptop I bought about a month ago from

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new h p laptop I bought about a month ago from Amazon. It has been working fine but when I tried to turn it on it wouldn’t come on. It has one of those recessed on/off buttons. The undersidenof the computer is warm.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your HP laptop?

Windows10

Technician's Assistant: Does your HP laptop make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The bottom of it seems to be warm.

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Laptop
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Can you please just cancel this order & refund my $5.
4/3/2018
Laptop technician: syseng, Information Systems Manager replied 21 days ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Manager

My name is***** apologies for the delay.

What is the exact model number of your computer?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I asked that this order be cancelled and to refund my $5. The computer seems to be working fine now.
Please respond.
Thanks
Laptop technician: syseng, Information Systems Manager replied 20 days ago

Ok and glad the issue is resolved. I will forward your request to customer service.

Best regards,

David.

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer