Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I purchased an ASUS laptop May of last year. My problem is…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is*****...

Hi, my name is***** purchased an ASUS laptop May of last year. My problem is Saturday I went to open a medical site. Computer informed me that that was not a good site. I mmediately got out. My computer went blank. Turned it back on. Air message was that the PCran into a problem and needs to restart after it is analyzed. Stop code: Machine Check Exception

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Asus laptop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

No. I have never done that before. Don’t know how. I’m not computer literate

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My job is setup on my laptop I won’t lose it will i

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
4/3/2018
Laptop technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?

I'm very sorry, I was unaware that you had e-mailed me. Mr. Dan attempted to help me. Nothing was really fixed. When we ended our call, I was in the same shape...No computer. Mr. Dan was patient and kind but for me to pay $66.00 for nothing is really steep. I will still have to seek for a repairman/
I'm sorry but I'm afraid to toss anymore money out the window. I'm still at work right now and my PC is at home. I hope you understand, its not you, I just feel I paid for nothing. Nothing @ $66.00 is pretty steep.

I understand your concern no problem. I will close this question for you. Thanks

If I could really trust this site, Ive spent too much money with no results. This is like a total rip-off. Sorry but I can't. This site needs to be reported for its expensive unvalued services. I'm in the same position, nothing has changed but my account