Laptop

Connect one-on-one with a verified laptop technician who will answer your question

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

More related answers
All laptop technicians are VERIFIED
Cannot log onto internet. Computer only stays in Lenovo
Sheri
Sheri, Bachelor's Degree
Cannot log onto internet. Computer only stays in Lenovo application. … read more
It's a new laptop and i chargedit and turnedit on, it wants
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
It's a new laptop and i chargedit and turnedit on , it wants a pin or password ***** I never set one up with it yet … read more
Sorry - but here is the problem. My computer is giving me
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
Sorry - but here is the problem. My computer is giving me the following message: "Your IMAP Server wants to alert you to the following - Please log in via your web browser'> I had this problem in J… read more
My dell 1420 inspiron won't let me reset my password when i
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
my dell 1420 inspiron won't let me reset my password ***** i log on because i forgot my password… read more
I have a acer aspire cloud and I need to download a 8 gig
Cris
Cris, laptop technician
i have a acer aspire cloud and I need to download a 8 gig file for my gps I keep getting not enough memory message how do I add a 16 gig sd card to use to download this file … read more
I have an Acer laptop. I cannot log onto it. I evidently set
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I have an Acer laptop. I cannot log onto it. I evidently set a backup to get on with a flash drive. Is there any way to get onto the computer without wiping the whole disc?… read more
My Toshiba laptop now logs onto the internet but after about
Richard, IT Manager
My Toshiba laptop now logs onto the internet but after about five minutes the internet doesn't work. All connections seem to be okay and my iphone and kindle still work so it is not the connection, it… read more
My laptop is not letting me log me in using my password XXXXX
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, laptop technician
My laptop is not letting me log me in using my password XXXXX trying to connect the wifi from my new modem to it. It is now telling me that my password XXXXX XXXXX and and will not log me on. How do I… read more
I cant log onto my laptop I get the message on screen "the
Bryan, IT Consultant
I can't log onto my laptop I get the message on screen "the user profile service service failed the login. User profile cannot be loaded. Can you plse assist?… read more
I have windows 7 and unable to log onto my laptop computer.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I have windows 7 and unable to log onto my laptop computer. I have not changed it but it won;t recognise the password XXXXX have put in.… read more
on my win7 Samsung laptop my wndows explorer has stoped working. I
James K., Consultant
on my win7 Samsung laptop my wndows explorer has stoped working. I get a home page without the long box so I cannot type a message or download anything. how can this be fixed.… read more
I get a server error in/72182 application when I try to log
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
I get a server error in/72182 application when I try to log onto the Kobo book site. I can get the site I just can't sign in. This problem is only on my laptop my PC is fine. I just have a USB port pr… read more
All of a sudden I cannot download any wav files onto my laptop.
James K., Consultant
All of a sudden I cannot download any wav files onto my laptop. what is my laptop missing?… read more
I have a Acer Aspire 7750 and over the past couple of weeks
James K., Consultant
I have a Acer Aspire 7750 and over the past couple of weeks I receive an error message saying I have been logged on with a temporary user profile. I have restored my system files and settings thinking… read more
I use VPN to access my work computer. Until recently this worked
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I use VPN to access my work computer. Until recently this worked fine but 10 days ago I cannot get into the Protected Workspace. I need to go through the protected work space in order to access my dom… read more
How do i find a password for getting laptop working it will
Dustin, Support Technician
how do i find a password ***** getting laptop working it will not let me change date and time and keeps saying nothing is authenticated… read more
I own a Lenovo X61s laptop with Windows 7. Since I have Windows
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
I own a Lenovo X61s laptop with Windows 7. Since I have Windows 7 loaded onto my laptop, if I leave the laptop on all night, it locks up and I cannot get it unlocked short of manually shutting if off … read more
I have a toshiba satellite pro which i have been using as a
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I have a toshiba satellite pro which i have been using as a work laptop and therefore it is associated with the company network ie. when I log on I am asked to log on with my company logon. How can I … read more