Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My sound is not working. Thx for any help. Internal

Customer Question
My sound is not...

My sound is not working. Thx for any help

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

Internal speakers

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your laptop?

Where is the sound driver? (Sorry, I am not very techie)

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Does the sound usually come back and how would you trigger that?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/30/2018
Laptop technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What is the make and model of the laptop?