Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Cant open the dvd tray. SatellitsC875d might be 10yes old.

Customer Question
Cant open the dvd...

Cant open the dvd tray

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

SatellitsC875d might be 10yes old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Just trying to open with the latch you need and use for it to pop open

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how this to get this tray to pop out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/30/2018
Laptop technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. On the front of the CD drive there is a small pinhole. You can use the end of a paperclip and insert it in the hole and press it in. This is the manual release.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert