Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My new notebook hAs been trying to download apps for 2 days…

Customer Question
My new notebook hAs...

My new notebook hAs been trying to download apps for 2 days now. it seems to be stuck n that process. I have launched Pandora, but when it plays, the music stops and starts repeatedly. I don't know what to do.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Asua vivobook flip TP203NA-UHo1T 2 in 1 PC sn H9NOCX33P475398 windows 10. I just bought it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your VivoBook? Have you installed any updates recently?

It seems to be trying to instll updates by itself, thre at 15 in the queue and it has been trying since yesterday with no progress

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea. it is just not working

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/31/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
Can I see a screenshot showing what is happening on your screen as well as other running apps? Thanks.