Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

It is my laptop. have changed my screen password on my hp…

Customer Question
It is my laptop...

It is my laptop. have changed my screen password ***** my hp pavilion.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

I don/t know. How can I find Out?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

I am not sure. This weekend I was trying to work through a Netflix problem and accidentally changed to screen name.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am in the dark. I never have done this before.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/30/2018
Laptop technician: Richard, Laptop Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Thanks for your Question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the version of windows you are using please?

Thank you