Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Cannot retrieve a password. It is hp lapatop. It is 10. I am…

Customer Question
Cannot retrieve a password. ...

Cannot retrieve a password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is hp lapatop.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

It is 10. I am 72 and on hospice care. Be patient with me, please.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, lots of things. Too many and now I am thoroughly confused.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I believe my latest account is [email protected]/.com and my password ***** ***** around stadtcharl or stadtann.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/29/2018
Laptop technician: syseng, Information Systems Manager replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Manager

My name is David.

If the issue is that you need a new password ***** your Gmail email account, please follow the procedure below to reset your password:

First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?