Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

It will not open and the password is correct. Toshiba win 7…

Customer Question
It will not open...

It will not open and the password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshiba win 7 home premium

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?

I can’t get into laptop to do anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am talking to you via my tablet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Laptop technician: Richard, Laptop Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Thanks for your Question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When it will not open due to the password, what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know

The user name or password ***** *****

First, can you turn off the computer

turn it on and keep tapping F8 until you get to a menu.

Choose Safe Mode.

This should get you into Windows in Safe Mode (you wont have internet but it is not needed for this).

Once in, click Start, and type in

System Restore

Press enter and follow the onscreen instructions to perform a Restore from the last Restore point.

Once completed, tell me if you can now start into Windows normally please.

Thank you

It’s not this computer

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last instructions I sent you please