Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My elliptical Marque tool will not allow me to do small

Customer Question
My elliptical Marque tool...

My elliptical Marque tool will not allow me to do small circles and when I do Fill Selection it gives me a hard circle instead of soft like it used to.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

New computer, Dell a month old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Just tried it the other day and it would not do what it used to. A message pops up that says No pixels of more than 50% are selected.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/29/2018
Laptop technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Which version of Photoshop you are using? Which version of Windows you have on the Dell System?

Photo Shop Elements 12. Windows 10 and the computer has 12 Rams.
What's the resolution of the image you want to add circles? Are you trying to add very small circles? The error message you referred usually shows when you try to make a selection smaller than one pixel.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

I had asked a question on 3-28 about my Eleiptical Marque tool and I had paid for assistance and then canceled it. I was charged anyway so I want to have some access my computer to fix the problem.