Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

How to delete quick book from computer

Customer Question
how to delete quick book from computer
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/28/2018
Laptop technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

To uninstall or change a program in Windows follow the steps below:

1. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
  2. Select a program, and then click Uninstall. Some programs include the option to change or repair the program in addition to uninstalling it, but many simply offer the option to uninstall. To change a program, click Change or Repair. If you're prompted for an administrator password ***** confirmation, type the password ***** provide confirmation.

How to delete apps in a MAC using Finder

1. Click on the Finder icon in the Dock to open a Finder window.
  2. Click Applications in the sidebar.
  3. Scroll through the list until you find the app you want to remove. ...
  4. Right click on the app.
  5. Click Move to Trash.
  6. Click on the Trash icon in your Dock.
  7. Click Empty.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!

Laptop technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago

Sorry I'm not available for a SRA session

Laptop technician: AaronB, Computer Support replied 3 months ago
AaronB
AaronB, Computer Support

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. I can remove Quickbooks for you via Remote Connection if you would like. If not you should be able to remove that program using Jeevan's instructions.

Thanks,

Aaron

Laptop technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 3 months ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

this is the link for the remote

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f19ebb16-6351-49ae-9f01-ed9601d0455b

if you go to that page you can hit the agree button and it will download a program called elsinore screenconnect which you must RUN

then call me at the number in the secure section or put yours in here and i will call you

thanks

Rob