Laptop

Connect one-on-one with a verified laptop technician who will answer your question

flopcat98
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

More related answers
All laptop technicians are VERIFIED
I want to know if dvd disc recorder on a funai whidh can
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
I want to know if dvd disc recorder on a funai whidh can play on a toshiba dvd player without finalizing my 300 dics . … read more
Yesterday spent about an hour with issues. problems remain
Vishnu Babu
Vishnu Babu, Engineer - Information Technology
yesterday spent about an hour with issues. problems remain which are no sound and can not get full screens … read more
We are having issues on my daughters laptop and on her
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
we are having issues on my daughters laptop and on her phone … read more
Thank you. My laptop screen is pink, I've tried restarting
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
Hi, thank you. My laptop screen is pink, I've tried restarting it, shutting it off , and recharging the battery. Nothing is changing. … read more
I have a brand new samsung notebook 5 laptop and it is
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
i have a brand new samsung notebook 5 laptop and it is really slow and things keep coming up saying that it has detected 156 things wrong with my computer. also this thing called idlebuddy will not le… read more
I am sorry, but I am trying to talk with laptop problem.
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
I am sorry, but I am trying to talk with laptop problem. … read more
I have a T430 laptop and just replace the battery for about
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
I have a T430 laptop and just replace the battery for about 2 months. But it looks like it is not charged now. … read more
I have a new cambio 2 n 1 notebook/tablet can not get
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
I have a new cambio 2 n 1 notebook/tablet can not get keyboard to work and when screen keyboard comes up I can only double hit the letter i want it take for ever to type. How can I get my windows info… read more
I cannot recover my password from windows 10. I looked at
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
I cannot recover my password ***** windows 10. I looked at hint and tried all the answers I thought would allow me to open lapto. … read more
I can't get it recognized by my new Lenovo ideapad330
Michael T
Michael T, laptop technician
i can't get it recognized by my new Lenovo ideapad330 laptop … read more
My HP Laptop has a message on the screen that says
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
My HP Laptop has a message on the screen that says "Preparing Automatic Repair" and the laptop is frozen at that message … read more
Samsung: Have a Samsung television which is connected to a
Pete, Senior Engineer
Samsung: Have a Samsung television which is connected to a Bose system and spectrum cable. Currently the television is showing no video however the sound is still connected to the Bose and the spectru… read more
I have a Windows XP computer. I used a shortcut to start an
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
I have a Windows XP computer. I used a shortcut to start an application and noticed it was taking an unusually long time and never did start. I tried to exit the process using the escape key but, that… read more
I had a power failure during a windows 10 system restore and
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
i had a power failure during a windows 10 system restore and now my laptop wont boot … read more
What do the little lights on the front edge mean? Does one
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
What do the little lights on the front edge mean? Does one of them indicate the battery level? … read more
Acer laptop was hacked. Dam me let a hacker get info to
Acer laptop was hacked. Dam me let a hacker get info to restart into my laptop. I can't get into the computer. When I tried to reset my password ***** asked for a disk with the … read more
Can I get remote login tech support for help with my HP
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
Can I get remote login tech support for help with my HP desktop and what is a Ball park cost … read more
I bought a HP Spectre laptop on Black Friday and I received
Benjie
Benjie, Technical Support
Hi Pearl, I bought a HP Spectre laptop on Black Friday and I received the shipment on 12/06. I started using it since then, since the moment I turned on the laptop the fan is running in max speed! I d… read more