Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My laptop slid off my couch. It seems to be fine physically…

Customer Question
HI my laptop slid...

HI my laptop slid off my couch. It seems to be fine physically but it won't power on

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

It's a Mixx 320

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's about it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/28/2018
Laptop technician: TaylorTech, Lead Technician / Owner replied 3 months ago
TaylorTech
TaylorTech, Lead Technician / Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Does you laptop have a removable battery?

Yeah you obviously are not working on it as you haven't even gotten info from me. Not To Mention... You also charged me 36 bucks after directing me to a log in that does not work. I filed a dispute. You can stop pretending to work on my problem and start working on another con

Nobody is pretending to work on anything...

I am waiting for a simple question to be answered and nothing more

Let me ask again... Does your laptop have a removable battery?

Just stop, I already left what type of laptop in the original chat a along with the description of why I was needing help which was that my computer will not power on it does have it does not have any power so obviously you can't remotely connect so f**k off
My point being of what type of laptop I am is that if you knew anything about computers you would know that I took a computer does not have a battery that is removable
My type of computer I mean. I am angry because I was told that I would get a $5 charge just as a good-faith or whatever and I look on my PayPal before I even talk to anyone and I'm charged 36 and then on top of it I am just completely disconnected until I have to file a PayPal dispute and suddenly you guys aren't start messaging me amazing
I only message you guys because I thought you were Lenovo the actual company Lenovo support. I was absurdly mistaken

Such wonderful language, I am pretty sure I didst swear at you OR be rude to you and for NO reason i might add.

1/ That remote request was from the system NOT ME and I cant even see them so I cant relate to what your talking about

2/ Its easier to ask you than it is to look up your model as there are thousands of different models

3/ I have NOTHING to do with charges or what you agreed to, I cant see any of that at all

I understand your anger but it shouldnt be aimed at your tech thats just trying to help you