Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Im having trouble with my ac adapter. My laptop won't

Customer Question
Im having trouble with...

Im having trouble with my ac adapter. My laptop won't charge. Do i need a new ac adappter?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try charging your laptop from a different power source?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are you using the charger that came with your laptop, or an aftermarket charger?

The one that came with my laptop

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/28/2018
Laptop technician: technicalcat, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

When you plug in the adapter, do you have any indicator the laptop is charging? Any lights?

Also, do you normally have a light on the adapter itself when it's plugged in?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.