Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

How are you doing ANDY? i CANOT GET MY SPEAKERS TO WIORK. It…

Customer Question
How are you doing...

How are you doing ANDY? i CANOT GET MY SPEAKERS TO WIORK

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a lenovo computter

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

JUST LAST NIGHT, tHE SPEAKERS FOR AN OLDER LENOVO COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

OH HOW CAN i CONNECT TO MY NETWORK

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/28/2018
Laptop technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeffrey B
Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started! I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue? Kind regards,Jeffrey
Laptop technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 3 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff