Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Colours up the creek like fine dots on screen went pink and…

Customer Question
Colours up the creek...

Colours up the creek like fine dots on screen white went pink and photos previously stored in pictures all look like they have bright green patterns through them

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba satellite intel core 17 g

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Dont know where the model number is ***** the laptop

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Other night it slipped off the desk I grabbed it firmly by the left hand key board near They space bar before it even fell on the carpet when I restarted it dotty pale colours vertical line middle screen tried to personalise colours don’t know what I’m doing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/28/2018
Laptop technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The display cable inside the laptop may have come loose.

A local repair tech can open the laptop and check the cable for you.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------