Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a Acer 15" laptop that I haven't used in over a year.

Customer Question
I have a Acer...

I have a Acer 15" laptop that I haven't used in over a year. In the meantime I have moved and I cannot remember and cannot find what passwords I used to sign in with. I know I used this***@******.*** as my email address. No, of course, I cannot get on the net. What to do? My phone number is(###) ###-####f you need it.I will more than willing to start all ove if I knew how. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I have several accounts and must go to my local library to use a computer there.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone number is(###) ###-#### My computer is at home, but can bring it with me tomorrow or any Monday through Saturday except Easter Sunday and Monday and I can call you at home from my cell phone 24-7.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/28/2018
Laptop technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!