Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I just bought a new laptop. But, in order to access my wifi,

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new laptop. But, in order to access my wifi, I have been asked for my credentials. I suppose that means password. But, I cannot remember my password. My ATT wifi is ATT2X78tJA

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I think in January 2018.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/27/2018
Laptop technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues.

Are you able to use the new laptop but you have trouble connecting it to the internet because you cannot connect to your Wifi yet?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess