Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have been hacked online and need help running a malware…

I have been hacked...

I have been hacked online and need help running a malware tool. Jim

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell laptop running windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

Microsoft updated automatically.

3/25/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

cody, my screen has frozen, the $39 was charged to my CC
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please restart your computer. If it is a laptop and it's freeze, hold down the power button until it turns off. Then power ON again.

When system starts, continuously press and release the F8 key. Then you will get an advanced boot menu. Select Safe Mode with Networking from that menu and press Enter. Wait a little to complete the boot process. Can you boot into safe mode with networking?

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Previously it would not work when selected.
Jim
Previously it would not work when selected. My laptop is not frozen, the securely connect button will not work.Jim
Jins,
Did you receive my Ok for the online help?

Yes, please accept my remote support offer to continue.

Please click here and Click on the I Agree button and download the screen connect client program and run it. Then I will able to connect to your system.

Cleaned the trojan and malwares. Remember us when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us.