Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Cursor moves when typing if my left hand touches the

Customer Question
Cursor moves when typing...

Cursor moves when typing if my left hand touches the computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Model PSAG0A 02009 Serial 58345064Q

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PSAG0A? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Laptop
3/26/2018
Laptop technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.

If it's a laptop and you touch it near the trackpad, that may (with some cheaper models of laptop and notebook computer) trigger the trackpad a bit.

It depends upon where you are touching the computer - and what type of computer it is - when the cursor movement happens. Also be sure - with desktop computers and those with a mouse attached - that you are not shoving the mouse a bit, without meaning to.

Let me know more details, I will advise you further as needed.

Russell H., Computer Support Specialist