Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have an Asus P-series laptop that is still under warranty.

Customer Question
It won't boot up at...
I have an Asus P-series laptop that is still under warranty. It won't boot up at all
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/24/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

Do you see Asus logo after powering on?

no nothing
I think I just need to know where I can take it to get it fixed

Where are you located?

Clarendon Texas
When you turn it upside down you can hear something rattling inside

I am working on it to find lout a nearest service center for you.

Sorry I accidently turned the power off. I tried to boot the laptop up and it does have ASUS In Search of Incredible on the screen
It went through trying to boot up and said it was looking for the previous version of Windows
How can you logon to it?

If so, it should be caused by recent Windows update. A common issue of Windows 10.

If this issue is due to a windows update how can I fix it?
Are you still there? or did I lose you when I turned the computer off?
Laptop technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this

Laptop technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago

is it not powering on?

It does power up and the Asus logo does appear (I said earlier that it didn't).....It goes through a boot up process saying it is trying to retrieve a previously installed version of Windows.....but then it just goes back to the logo.
I am not at home where the laptop is currently.
I am home now if you can look at it
Laptop technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago

can you take a picture of the screen while it booting and then it goes to the loop using your mobile phone and post it here.