Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Okay we bought my son the RCA Viking Pro 10 laptop/tablet…

Customer Question
Okay we bought my...

Okay we bought my son the RCA Viking Pro 10 laptop/tablet and it was working fine then it started poping a message across the screen google stop working and a cople other ones. i rest it and it started working again and then i put it on the charger and now when i turn it on it wont go past the Viking Pro10 screen. I was ondering was there a recall on this tablet/laptop?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Viking Pro? What have you tried so far?

About a weekend a half. i have reset it amd factory reset it and rebooted it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can thunk of off the top of my head. i need it fixed though. because its my sons and he use it for speech and therpys please

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/24/2018
Laptop technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Try these steps please.
Power the device down completely, and then hold both the volume up button and the power button until the RCA logo appears on the screen. When the screen changes to the Android bot on his back, press and hold the power button and then press volume up once more. At this point, the Android System Recovery screen appears, with a list of options. Use the volume up and down buttons to navigate the menu and make selections accordingly. To reset the device, scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and press the power button. Confirm the selection by scrolling down through several "no" entries until the word "yes" is visible. Highlight "yes" and press the power button.