Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My crome book is slow when it comes to live streaming. Hp. I…

Customer Question
My crome book is...

My crome book is slow when it comes to live streaming

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just bought it last week new. I live streamed the march madness basketball game.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it for now. thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/23/2018
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

Did you try any other video streaming site? This will help us determine if it is a site specific issue or computer issue. Please advise. Thanks.