Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

What is a boot device? Toshiba Satellite C650 Series. I am…

What is a boot...

What is a boot device?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshiba Satellite C650 Series

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I am trying to see if it is still in operation.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No at this time

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I will try my best to help you out

what is the problem you are facing with the toshiba when you turn it on..any error message or error screens?

Check cable connection PXE-MOF: Existing Intel PXE Rom No bootable device _Insert boot disk and press any key.

what version of windows is running on the computer

Will you be connecting to the Toshiba laptop?

if its not booting up to windows, its not possible to connect to the laptop

what version of windows is running on the computer..windows 7, 8 or 10

I think it is 7. When I started having problems, I have not been able to sing on at all.

This error basically indicates a problem with the hard drive not being detected

Please restart the computer and tap the f12 key

let me know once you reach the one time boot menu

I will check with my son in the morning. Think you for your assistance. I will not be charged $39 at this time.

if you have payment related questions, you may contact customer serviceif you have payment related questions, you may contact customer service

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

michelleclive