Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I’m having trouble connecting my Wi-Fi to lmn Toshiba TV.

Customer Question
I’m having trouble connecting...

I’m having trouble connecting my Wi-Fi to lmn Toshiba TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your router, and what Toshiba model are you connecting it to?

Model number 65L5400U it’s a 2014 model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your router or your Toshiba?

A technician try to connect Wi-Fi and it’s not grabbing the Internet .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No only that Netflix or YouTube anything that with internets not grabbing it .

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/22/2018
Laptop technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

When you attempt to connect the TV to the Wireless Network, what happens? Are you given some sort of error message?