Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have ASUS computer model: F551C that needs replacement…

Customer Question
I have ASUS computer...

I have ASUS computer model: F551C that needs replacement battery. Serial #E9NOCX4O541O396 of computer. Can I order replacement from you???

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

F551C Operating system???

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For about one month---appeared to lose charge gradually until in recent days when I pull plug it goes off immediately.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/22/2018
Laptop technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let know your ZIP code? If so I can find nearest service center for you.

You are "cooks" and I am going to report you to ASUS!!!!!!

Sir, this is justanswer which offers expert support in many different fields. This is a paid service and you need to pay the Fee for our services. We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy and so if we can't help you you will get refund.