Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I need to start reading from my laptop as my Ipad is too old…

Customer Question
Hi. I need...

Hi. I need to start reading from my laptop as my Ipad is too old to upgrade the kindle app. Once I get the kindle app on my laptop, how can I get new books I buy from my content and devices to my kindle laptop?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

About a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how to get the new kindle app for my laptop well actually how can I get new books. I need to register the kindle and I dont know how

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/21/2018
Laptop technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you have a Mac or Windows computer?