Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I HAVE TOSHIBA LAPTOP HOW COULD I OPEN THE BACK COVER

I HAVE TOSHIBA LAPTOP HOW COULD...
I HAVE TOSHIBA LAPTOP
HOW COULD I OPEN THE BACK COVER
BECAUSE I NEED TO CHECK THE COOLING FAN BECAUSE IT START TO BE NOISY
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

You will need to first take out the battery. After that, you will need to open all the screws at the back of your laptop. Then the parts will automatically slides off.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!

i removed the battery the screws but still cant take the back cover off

You may need to remove the screws in the front and take the keyboard out too. Please see this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo5easyIX0Y

Jeevan DSouza