Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a camera but i can't use gamshare. I have an ASUS…

I have a camera...

I have a camera but i can't use gamshare

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

I have an ASUS lapptop with Windowa 10. How do in install Camshare?.

Technician's Assistant: The Camera Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your camera?

Lady i am an 84 year old man . Help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

I hope not.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Is camshare a foreigh program.?
What takes so long. Is camshare a foreigh product.or is it an app that can be downloaded.?
Why is a camera tech on this question. This requires a computer teck?
please cancel my request. I find that you are less than forthcoming on your prices.
3/21/2018
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The cost for written support is around 35$ US. If you would like me to connect to your computer from here and install the camshare software for you, it will be another 39$.

Let me know if you want to continue, ad if so, how you want to proceed.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Dustin, Senior Technician
I accept your offer to install Cameshare to my computer. I do not require a written report. If this is accepted please respond.

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3288b7f5-510b-4975-ba49-80cbcd807957

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

When will thw program be installed?
How do i access the program?
When will the program? Camshare be added to my computer?
I am running on windows 10 if that helps any. and Google .

I didnt hear back from you yesterday. I have just started my shift this evening.

If you would like me to connect and resolve the issue, send a reply and let me know you are online, or contact me directly at my included gmail address.

Dustin S