Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

What can I’d do to pore UFO my laptop the butto just

Customer Question
What can I’d do...

What can I’d do to pore UFO my laptop the butto just flashes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

My laptop powe button just flashes how can I fix it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes last night my wife updated something

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/20/2018
Laptop technician: Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please remove the AC Adapter from the computer.

Press and hold the power button for a minute.

Then, release the power button and wait for two minutes.

After that, press the power button to start the computer and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>