Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

You worked on my laptop yesterday an my webcam still does…

Customer Question
You worked on my laptop...
You worked on my laptop yesterday an my webcam still does not funtion
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/19/2018
Laptop technician: FRAN, Computer replied 3 months ago
FRAN
FRAN, Computer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Sorry, I wasn't the who had worked on the computer yesterday. But If you would like for me to try and resolve your issue I will

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Randy was the tech
Laptop technician: bbao, Senior Laptop User replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

What's the brand name and model number of your laptop? What's the operating system running on it?