Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have an old dell laptop and can’t remember the password…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old dell laptop and can’t remember the password ***** do not have the reset disk

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

Della/n 09tdm6 us-09tdm6-53590-a39-a19n

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

No it has been at least two years since I have used this computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/19/2018
Laptop technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. You have a couple of options. You may be able to reset it back to factory defaults which would wipe the password, or you can purchase a password ***** disc for about $10. I would be happy to assist you either way.

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.