Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I just purchased a new acer computer but it does not have…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a new acer computer but it does not have any normal icons you see on computers like the setting icon

Technician's Assistant: What Acer product do you have?

1080 laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I trying to find it sorry im a little slow at this

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I'm not sure if this helps you but it has a sticker on the front that says aspire e15

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Intel hd graphics620

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/19/2018
Laptop technician: rwhill1, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
rwhill1
rwhill1, Computer Enthusiast

Does it have a banner across the bottom of the screen?

If so, click on the first icon which should look like a window.

Here you should see a Cog Wheel for settings and the On/Off switch for re-starting/shutting down, etc.

Your various programmes (Apps) should be shown on the right-hand side in alphabetical order.

I hope that helps, if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich