Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I use a MacBook as my daily computer but I use a Toshiba…

I use a MacBook as...
I use a MacBook as my daily computer but I use a Toshiba laptop
to download movies from iTunes first to save space on my MacBook but also it is easier to connect my Toshiba laptop to the TV because it has an HDMI output.
I tried to clear all useless stuff on that laptop to make more room for videos and movies.
However, I screwed things up and now can’t even get into iTunes which they advised me to download but will not download.
I think the best thing to happen is for you to take control of that PC and;
1: clear as much space as you can.
2: download ITunes
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User

How much free space is there on your Toshiba laptop for iTunes download?

bbao
bbao, Senior Laptop User
I show 78.1 GB but I am hoping you can help me open more space. I have many programs (e.g. Adobe Acrobat) which I will never use on that computer but I cannot remove using the control panel.

Thanks for requesting remote assistance service. Please advise if you can read this message from the Toshiba computer. If not, are you able to receive emails form the Toshiba computer? Please advise as I need to send you the connection link for remote session.

I can receive the email on the Toshiba but I also have it here on my MacBook and they are next to one another.

Thanks. Email sent. Please check.

I have sent several times -***@******.***

Do you mean you haven't got my message sent to the above email address?

I have received many messages sent to [email protected],com and am awaiting further instructions.

I actually only sent one. Please advise your phone number in Contact Info are.

Thanks for the number. Forgot to ask if it is a land line or mobile number please? I can call your land line at my cost.

did you get my phone number?
unfortunately it is mobile as there are no land lines in the part of Thailand where I live.

Okay. Calling.

All done. Computer cleaned up for free space and iTunes installed and worked well via the remote session.