Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I can download google earth, but unable to install, says my…

I can download google...

I can download google earth, but unable to install, says my graphic card does not support

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP compac 8200 sff if7 2600 3.4ghz 12gb ram ssd 236 1T harddrive windows 7 ultimate

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

You
HP compac 8200 elite sff

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Everythingpossible, the same is happening on my medionN25968, running windows 7 professional, .Dell vostro 1520 laptop running XP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have downloaded DIRECTX 9 as advised and whatever I have been advised to do.

who is wanting my password?? I had already entered in paypal.
3/19/2018
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you give me the exact wording of the message you get?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Laptop Specialist
my Latest attempt at downloading Results in the following :-(1)Google Earth has encounted a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Would you like to send an error reportabout the problemto Google. (The report will be used by Google to help improve the quality of future products) (Thats a laugh when I cannot down the current product ) No/Yes Sent
(2) The error report has been sent. (view technical Information, which was C:\ User\appData\local\temp\GEP-7.3.1 4507 64bit-180319-234039-1-dmp. Reprt file successfully sent.Yes Diagnostic reprt sent Yes.
I have done this many times in the last month or so,with NO RESPONSE FROM GOOGLE

Thank you

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

password ***** be Eunoey71

ok.. can you please carefully read and do the instructions I sent you?

731 286 0247755

ok, it is installed and open now for use

Any issues let me know