Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

The program is messing up my internet is not allowing my…

Customer Question
The program is messing...

The program is messing up my internet is not allowing my internet to come through and losing passwords

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Dell PC laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

At first it was not even showing any icons are photos nothing was just black I have to turn off my computer and turn it back on for x and it won't let me connect to my Wi-Fi which is automatically connected it's somehow connect it to a different kind of program that won't let me connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I know I have a lot of passwords and emails pictures that are missing

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Laptop
3/19/2018
Laptop technician: Richard, Laptop Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which program you are referring to?

Please let me know

Thank you